top of page
Swim distance is 500 meters in the 50 meter Memorial Park Pool. Five laps or 10 lengths. Depth is 3 feet to 5 feet. All starts will be from the wall, no diving allowed. Lane lines will be present and there will be 2 swimmers to a lane. Two elite wave starts then all other swimmers will start their event as a lane becomes available. Low pressure, safe, and FUN!
A couple things to note on the run course:
- After exiting transition "RUN OUT" you cross the timing mat through the finish line. You'll cross it again when you are finished!
- Make sure you don't cut across the grass on the right turn onto the sidewalk by the pool
- Cross Last Chance Gulch using the cross-walk, but switch over to the YMCA road-way upon entering the Centennial Park parking lot to leave space for the in-bound bikers on the path - same on the way back.
- Stay left around the fountain by Exploration Works
- When you return to the Memorial Pool parking lot - you turn right and still have another half mile to go!
bottom of page